By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- 47-year-old Madison County jail inmate dies
- Deputy stabbed, inmate shot in eastern Illinois courthouse
- Mo. Corrections Staff to get pay raise starting in 2020
- Alabama to get statements from prison-building companies
- Inmate on trial, accused of assaulting guard
- Texas death row inmate executed
- Inmate attacks, hospitalizes Shawnee County corrections officer, jail says
- North Las Vegas to hire state prison chief as jail consultant
- Florida set to execute serial killer who preyed on gay men
- UPDATE: Sheriff’s department identifies corrections officer who died at Superior Court building
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Jackson County Department of Corrections
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary