By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Dauphin County DA’s Office investigating death of inmate
- Prison program pairs inmates with greyhound to prepare them for life after the tracks
- Inmate attempting suicide saved by deputies in Dane County Jail
- Inmate who walked away from corrections center in Lincoln is arrested
- Rapid City inmate fails to return to Community Work Center
- Prison Inmate Who Hit Bicyclists Dies
- Inmate killed at Pahrump detention center
- Wayne Eugene Sinclair, convicted in 1999 Indianola hostage situation, dies by suicide in prison
- Restaurant industry to hire former inmates to ease labor shortage
- With few inmates left, Missouri prison nears closure
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Detention Officer I
Denton County Sheriff's Office
Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Washington State Department of Corrections