By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- NH police searching for prisoner who walked away from halfway house
- Inmate At Local Prison Hospital Contracts Legionnaires' Disease
- Court overturns conviction of death-row inmate for jury selection bias
- 3 deputies assaulted by inmate at the Larimer County Jail
- Corrections sees boost in inmates, length of stay in prisons
- Florida inmate arrested in connection with 1986 Van Buren County cold case homicide
- Police: Morrison escapees arrested in Dobbins Heights
- Escaped Wyoming Honor Conservation Camp Inmate Apprehended
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center inmates work in beekeeping
- Officials probe death of 84-year-old Florida jail inmate in Polk County
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
Pierce County Sheriff's Department