By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Alabama prison shuts off water to cells, hunger strike ends
- TSCI staff member treated for injuries resulting from assault
- Maine improves, strengthens prisoners’ re-entry process to work and community
- Work furlough inmate arrested in Wahiawa
- Indictment filed against inmate who fled hospital in shackles
- Nashville inmate accused of assaulting nurse in jail
- Inmate with Hepatitis A quarantined at El Paso County Jail
- SO: Jasper inmate found dead in cell
- Prosecutors: Executed Arkansas inmate claims 1983 Florida murder after death
- Deputies say inmate overdosed on fentanyl at Mahoning County Jail
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Criminal Justice Writer
Certified Addiction Counselor II or III-Colorado Springs
The GEO Group