By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmates Square Off in Masonry Competition
- Georgia inmate who came close to execution in 2017 dies
- Clemency hearing for Jackson Co death row inmate today
- Dukes County Inmates Complete Nurturing Fathers Program
- Police searching for inmate who failed to return to the Mercer County Jail
- Florida inmate captured after 3 years on the lam
- Lovelock prison program works to rehabilitate abused dogs, help inmates, veterans and first responders
- Officer assaulted by inmate at Anamosa State Penitentiary
- Inmate found dead Sunday morning at Parchman
- Getting inmates ready for the road
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Jackson County Department of Corrections
Public Safety Communications Dispatcher I
City of Delano