By Robert Kravitz, President AlturaSolutions
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Kern Valley State Prison Investigating Inmate Death as a Homicide
- Inmate Death Being Investigated as Apparent Suicide
- 3 inmates captured, 1 missing after escaping from Leake Co. prison
- Inmate escapes job assignment in Colbert County
- Arkansas death row inmate moved to prison hospital
- Man described by sheriff as serial killer suspect arrested
- San Antonio store owner's killer set for execution
- CDCR looking for man who removed GPS device and walked away
- Oklahoma pays 157 inmates to act as health care orderlies for other inmates
- Martin County inmate accused of stealing a cop car, is captured
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Criminal Justice Writer
Food Service Officer
Ada County Sheriff's Office