By Lt Bob Bramblet CJM, CCS
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Could a Supreme Court Decision Entitle 2,000 Oklahoma Inmates to New Trials?
- Study Examines Increase In Female Prison Population In Arizona
- Two women accused of dropping contraband at JBCC
- Nevada County judge rules against release for terminally ill inmate
- Police investigate death of McCracken jail inmate
- Warren County prison escapee back behind bars
- Inmate assaults correctional officer in Scotland County
- Convicted Murderer Extradited Back To Oklahoma
- Sen. Young tours medium security correctional facilities in WNY
- Wisconsin DOC confirms where Chris Watts is being held
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
DIRECTOR, ADULT & JUVENILE DETENTION
King County, Washington
Deputy (Detention Officer)
Ada County Sheriff's Office