By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Roy Lewis Norris Dies of Natural Causes
- Sen. Murphy says Pell Grants could help prevent inmates from returning to prison
- Authorities: 4 Alabama inmates hospitalized after overdose
- Nevada inmate sentenced for threatening federal judge
- Supreme Court denies Texas death row inmate Rodney Reed's appeal
- Work furlough inmate flees furlough housing
- Stark County inmate who was close to release now wanted fugitive
- NDCS: Nebraska State Patrol assists in search state penitentiary after staff members assaulted
- Inmate dies in Spartanburg County jail
- PA Dept. of Corrections Will Launch Inmate Firefighter Training Pilot Program
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
Pierce County Sheriff's Department