By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Maine prisoner charged with trying to kill fellow inmate
- Sebastian County Inmate Suffered From Rare Pneumonia, Death Officially Listed As ‘Undetermined’
- Kent city jail to house inmates from Federal Way
- Michigan female inmates receive college degrees
- Inmate stabbed to death at Alabama prison
- 8 Virginia Inmates Have Suspected Overdoses; 1 Dies
- Inmate accused of smuggling meth into jail and using, sharing it
- Inmate Dies At Vaughn Correctional Center In Smyrna
- Crow Appointed as Interim Director of ODOC
- Dwayne Clark named next director of Louisville Metro Corrections
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012