By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
- Top Three Trends in Correctional Healthcare
- It Feels Like We’re Losing The Streets-The Impossible World Of Corrections Research
- You Think That’s Funny?
- The Development of Metrics to Assess Outcomes for the Second Chance Act Grant Program: A Response to Title V of the Second Chance Reauthorization Act of 2018
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate Death Under Investigation By San Mateo Sheriff
- Police: Inmate attacked at temporary KCPD jail
- 78-year-old inmate death under investigation
- UPDATE: Escaped Fayette Co. inmate back in custody
- New Warden Sworn In to Moose Lake Correctional Facility
- Tennessee executes death row inmate Stephen West by electric chair
- Dept. Of Corrections: Visitor Caught With Contraband At Century Work Camp
- Wyoming Inmate Brown Dies in Nebraska Hospital
- Tennessee set to execute inmate by electrocution Thursday
- Escaped inmate back in custody in Mobile
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012