By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Community Corrections Center-Omaha inmate missing
- Hundreds of inmates test positive for coronavirus in Iowa facility
- Richard Wright, twice convicted of deadly fire in Troy, dies in prison
- Researcher aims to improve conditions for corrections workers
- Work release escapee fails to report to facility
- Mike Durfee Prison inmate dies from COVID-19
- Washington police file charges against inmates in multiple jail incidents
- Inmate missing from Lincoln community correctional facility
- Two jailers test positive for COVID-19, staff and inmates awaiting results
- Cedar County Inmate Back in Custody
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012