By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Convicted murderer released by mistake captured in Dothan
- Inmate Who Attacked Colorado Sheriff's Deputy Sentenced
- Greensville County inmate who escaped is now in custody
- Shelby Co. Expeditor role looks to reduce number of jail inmates
- Inmate dies at Edmonton Remand Centre, raising annual death toll to 7
- Tree-trimming skills taught to prison inmates
- DOC investigates after inmate attacked at JCCC
- Convicted thief on the run after escaping from halfway house
- Wyoming Inmate Montez Dies at Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution
- Dauphin County DA’s Office investigating death of inmate
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012