By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Death row inmate dies just months before execution date for double murder
- 5 female inmates suffer suspected drug overdoses at Barton jail in just 5 days
- Florida inmate charged with threatening to bomb federal buildings
- Board of Correction puts out-of-state contract up for bid
- VSP: Inmate death does not appear suspicious
- Bail set for woman suspected of trying to smuggle drugs into prison
- Local inmates draw inspiration from achieving an education milestone
- Disturbance at Juvenile Correctional Complex
- Board of Supervisors Considering Putting Inmates to Work as Firefighters
- Pennsylvania Looks To Scandinavia For Lessons On Prison Conditions
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Criminal Justice Writer
Juvenile Correctional Officer I
Minnehaha County Juvenile Detention Center