By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Ceremony marks anniversary of Stillwater corrections officer's death
- Florida inmate accused of attacking 3 officers with 'shank' while dancing around
- Volusia County Inmate Accused of Threatening to Bomb 7 Local Sites
- Kansas inmate hospitalized after fall while working at fairgrounds
- Inmate Dies at Sonoma County Jail Facility
- Lehigh County Jail inmate who died committed suicide, coroner’s office rules
- Tennessee planning the August execution of inmate Stephen West
- Jail inmate didn't return, Dane County sheriff says
- Prison contraband operation leads to weapons, drugs and 'julep'
- Convicted murderer released by mistake captured in Dothan
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012