By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Woman jailed on traffic count escapes from Northampton County work release, DOC says
- Woman charged after smuggling contraband to inmate
- Authorities: Napa inmates quickly arrested after fleeing jail
- Audrain County inmate charged after allegedly assaulting correctional officer
- Lockdown ordered at R.I. prison after inmate is stabbed
- Inmate who escaped from southeast Oklahoma prison captured
- Escaped inmate serving time for crimes in Stephens Co. back in custody
- K9 Officer ‘Jake’ dies days after Ala. prison drug search
- The Virginia Department of Corrections Recognizes Its Probation and Parole Officers
- Ceremony marks anniversary of Stillwater corrections officer's death
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012