By Rachel Friderich, Washington Department of Correctoins
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Pennsylvania will stop keeping death-row inmates in indefinite solitary confinement
- Two stabbings at Oak Park Heights Correctional
- Nebraska seeking inmate volunteers for free transfer to 'home state' prisons
- Alabama AG Credit partners with Sweet Grown Alabama
- Hill County inmate dies after reported altercation with another inmate
- Marshal's Fugitive Taskforce arrests inmate walkaway from Fargo halfway house
- California Health Care Facility Investigating Attack on Officers as Attempted Homicide
- Local Employers Encouraged To Learn More About Hiring Returning Citizens During Roundtable At North Central Correctional Facility
- Orange County Jail Receives High Marks from Recent Inspection
- NJ seeks to ease transition for former inmates with prison reforms
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012