By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate killed at Pahrump detention center
- Wayne Eugene Sinclair, convicted in 1999 Indianola hostage situation, dies by suicide in prison
- Restaurant industry to hire former inmates to ease labor shortage
- With few inmates left, Missouri prison nears closure
- 3 officers stabbed after incident at Apalachee Correctional Institution East
- BREAKING: Georgia inmate recaptured 2 months after escape
- Department of Corrections looking for Missoula Prerelease walk away
- Roofing, paving, artisanal bread: Feds look to kick-start law that will free hundreds of inmates
- Officials say escaped inmate was captured without incident in vacant home
- Inmate accused of punching correction officer headed toward trial
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Hotmail Customer Service Number
Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Washington State Department of Corrections