By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Benton sheriff investigated after female county employees file complaints
- Polk Sheriff On Captured Murder Suspect: "He Knows How To Kill People Real Quick"
- Sheriff: Double homicide suspect claims two people he killed in Winter Haven were 'number 7 and 8'
- Douglas County Corrections inmate dies
- Violent clashes erupt as Spanish court jails Catalonia leaders
- Former inmate files civil complaint after alleged jail attack by corrections officer
- Lesbian corrections officer settles lawsuit against Michigan Department of Corrections
- Felicity Huffman reports to prison to begin serving time in college admissions scandal
- Proposed Kew Gardens Jail to be 19 Stories, City Shortens Jail Ahead of Council Vote
- Cyntoia Brown-Long to Lester Holt on her release from prison: 'There's nothing special about me'
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012