By Rachel Friderich, Washington Department of Correctoins
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- UPDATE: Deceased Sweetwater County Jail Inmate Identified
- Inmate accused of attacking jailers facing new charges
- Oakland City University Students at Indiana Women’s Prison Receive Aramark Scholarship
- Inmate dies at Douglas County Department of Corrections
- Commissioner Cook talks about changing times at Connecticut’s prisons
- One guard choked, another's nose broken in weekend of disturbances at Lincoln Hills juvenile prison
- Inmates receive resources at transition fair
- Department of Corrections Releases Restrictive Housing Report
- Fugitive sex offender who cut off GPS tracker arrested in Enumclaw
- NDCS: Inmate who escaped 9 months ago is back in custody
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012