By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Virginia to end pandemic-related early release for prisoners
- Kentucky Prisons to Reopen for Family Visits June 20 After Closing Due to Coronavirus
- High Desert State Prison Officials Investigating the Death of an Inmate as a Homicide
- Condemned Inmate Lumord Johnson Dies
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Announces Reduced Cost of Telephone Calls for Incarcerated Population
- Department of Corrections Inmates back in Custody after being placed on Escape Status
- Bloomington father convicted of killing young daughter in 1998 seeks new trial
- Corrections facilities rollout COVID-19 vaccines to inmates and employees
- Two Lakeland prisoners charged in September drug smuggling plot
- Inmate reported missing from Community Corrections Center - Lincoln taken into custody in Omaha
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012