By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Notice Of Execution Signed For Convicted Cop Killer Eric Frein
- Parchman inmate, 56, found dead; no signs of trauma, MDOC says
- Community Corrections reports 13 positive cases of coronavirus
- Delaware Department of Correction announces fourth inmate death, increase in cases
- Two Department of Correction Offenders pass away due to COVID-19 virus
- California Medical Facility in Vacaville Investigating Inmate Death as a Homicide
- Second Department of Correction Offender dies from COVID-19 virus
- Wyoming Department of Corrections COVID-19 Update as of April 17, 2020
- California Institution for Men Inmate Dies from Complications Related to COVID-19
- Virginia DOC to Dramatically Increase COVID-19 Testing of Inmates
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012