By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate Death at Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution
- SCI-Retreat to be used for inmate quarantine
- Police search for 6 inmates after escape from Yakima County Jail
- Wisconsin county jails cope with prison doors closing
- Pa. Corrections officers push state to stop inmate transfers
- Virginia DOC’s Correctional Enterprises Manufacturing Sneeze/Cough Guard Masks for Staff and Offenders
- First Department of Correction Employee to Test Positive for COVID-19 Virus
- Wisconsin prison doctor tests positive for coronavirus, 18 inmates quarantined: report
- Resident of Department of Correction Contracted Halfway House not positive for COVID-19 VIRUS
- Louisiana inmates donate $11K to African-American museum
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012