By Rachel Friederich, Washington Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Wisconsin DOC confirms where Chris Watts is being held
- Officials investigate death of inmate at Milwaukee lockup
- Montebello police arrest prisoner who walked away from Long Beach halfway house
- Inmates in Camden County Train Service Pets for Veterans
- Man who escaped Alabama work release center is recaptured
- Escaped inmate from Elba Work Release Center recaptured
- Deadline looms for Nebraska to reduce prison overcrowding
- Inmate Dies at Gallia County Jail
- Fort Smith Church Donates Gifts to Children of Inmates
- Warren County inmate escapes
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Pierce County Sheriff's Department
Criminal Justice Writer