By Matt Schuman, New Jersey Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate walks off, is quickly caught
- DNA links Nevada inmate to Colorado murders
- Butler prison inmates, employees sickened by 'unknown substance'
- Nebraska becomes the first state to use the opioid fentanyl in an execution
- ACI placed on lockdown after officer finds 'unidentified white powder'
- Lake County jail inmate wanted for escape, assault on law enforcement
- Ohio's 10 oldest and 10 youngest prison inmates
- Prison inmate dies, started 15-month sentence 2 weeks ago
- CDCR Secretary Scott Kernan Retiring, New Leadership Team Announced
- Statement from MCO on Ojibway closing
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Certified Addiction Counselor -Colorado Springs
The GEO Group
Pierce County Sheriff's Department