By Bruce Perham
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Commissioners approve inmate-housing contract
- Roads clear after inmate comes down from Exeter prison roof
- Court hears case of inmate who killed girlfriend's parents
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmates captured
- Man convicted in Hall murder found dead in apparent suicide at prison
- Two Rivers reports two inmate deaths
- Operation Blackout warns sex offenders not to participate during Halloween activities
- Georgia prison officials investigate 2 prisoner deaths
- Inmate Dies at Wyoming Honor Farm
- CDCR Empowers Families Against Sex Offenders With Updated Online Educational Tool
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Mental Health Provider Hobbs NM
The GEO Group
Human Resource Coordinator