By Barbara Granner, National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate who walked away from correctional center while serving time for lewd proposals to a child back in custody
- Inmate dies in custody at Upstate detention center, police say
- Prison inmate charged with sex crimes from 2012
- Ohio inmate who was mistakenly let out of jail is back behind bars
- 2 New Orleans women accused of trying to smuggle heroin, other drugs into Angola
- Prison inmate charged with 2014 Provo murder
- Inmate assaults staff member at Nebraska State Penitentiary
- Weakley Co. inmate hospitalized after weekend shooting
- Nevada inmate serving life for sex, robbery convictions dies
- One of three inmates hospitalized after assault at Stony Mountain dies
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
New River Valley Regional Jail
Certified Addiction Counselor -Colorado Springs
The GEO Group