By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Department of Corrections looks to fill 700 positions
- Inmate Found Hanging In Cell At Wayne County Jail
- York County Prison inmate accused of assaulting corrections officer
- Vernon officials search for escaped inmate
- Prisoner, 23, arrested after fellow inmate stabbed to death in jail
- Authorities say Louisville inmate knowingly received mail laced with drugs in jail
- Officials Search for Inmate Who Walked Away From Reentry Program in Los Angeles
- Convicted East Bay killer, son of notorious child molester, dies in prison
- Dyer County Jail awarded $250K state grant to fight recidivism
- Funding sought for treating inmates with hepatitis C
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Law Essay Writing Services UK
Essay Writing Services