By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate Phillip Spector Dies of Natural Causes
- Inmate escapes a medical furlough in Tuscaloosa
- NE Dept. of Corrections reports an inmate died at DEC
- Portage prison inmate accused of attacking Correctional Officer is identified
- Florida Department of Corrections Administrator Honored by American Probation and Parole Association
- Condemned Inmate Jose Francisco Guerra Dies
- Longtime Hampton Sheriff B.J. Roberts dies at home
- Governor-elect appoints Sanpete County sheriff as new DOC head
- North Country leaders blast decision to shutter Clinton Correctional Facility Annex
- California prisons start vaccinating employees, inmates in Stockton
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012