By John Cokos, New Jersey Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Third inmate captured after escape from Canton correctional facility; two remain at large
- Des Moines Man Helps Released Inmates Re-Enter Society Through I.M.A.G.E. Program
- Senate Bill Would Count Prison Population at Home Addresses for Census
- 16 inmates facing criminal charges linked to attack on correctional officers at Souza-Baranowski prison
- Police Investigate Death of Inmate at Erie County Prison
- Atlanta DOC launches ‘Love Our City’ community improvement campaign
- Wilmington PD connect inmate to a second murder
- Parole denied for inmate convicted in local shooting
- Red Onion inmate gets six years for death threats against federal judges
- Jefferson County Will Release 27 More Inmates Early
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012