By Dr. Susan Jones
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Georgia inmate dies after fight with other inmates
- Autopsy reveals Charles Manson died of acute cardiac arrest and complications resulting from a battle with colon cancer
- Escaped Oklahoma inmate arrested in Arizona
- Department of Corrections says escaped inmate was arrested in Tualatin
- 3 Former Corrections Officers Found Not Guilty In Death Of Bridgewater State Hospital Patient
- Missing Coffee County inmate caught in North Carolina
- Miller County lawmen save life of inmate who attempted suicide
- Escaped Mississippi inmate captured after 2 days on the run
- Ex-death row inmate to be released from Virginia prison
- Middlesex Sheriff’s Office Welcomes 34 New Corrections Officers
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Correction Officer Recruit
Louisville Metro Department of Corrections
Part Time Parole Counselor - Elberton
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc