By Rachel Friederich, Washington Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Texas "Tourniquet Killer" set to be 1st inmate executed in U.S. this year
- Holcomb brings computer-training program for inmates to Indiana
- Authorities hunt for inmate who escaped Middle Tennessee Jail
- Inmate serving life sentence at SCI-Camp Hill jumped to his death
- Hampton man serving 168-year murder sentence dies of apparent suicide
- Minn. gets price tag for buying or leasing western Minn. prison
- NYC terror suspect offers to plead guilty to avoid death penalty, attorneys say
- Corrections official talks about drone delivery to inmates
- Carl Robinson Escapee in Custody
- Huerfano Correctional Facility to Lease 250 Beds
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
LPNs Needed in the FL panhandle!
Centurion of Florida/MHM Services, Inc.