By Matt Schuman, New Jersey Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Officials: 2 inmates wounded in Alabama prison fight
- Iowa's prisons chief retiring after 36-year career with the state's Department of Corrections
- Reentry Program Efficacy Reviewed after Successful Pilot
- Missouri prisons roll out electronic tablets for offenders to use
- Inmate found unresponsive in Hamilton County jail, dies
- Man Who Killed Newlywed During Robbery Set To Die In Texas
- Lobster dealers partner with Dept. of Corrections to find workers
- 3 Northern Nevada inmates die over weekend
- Two former Auburn inmates face additional charges for stabbing fellow inmates
- Escaped Inmate: Van used in escape has been found
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Officer I
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
Jackson County Department of Corrections