By Robert Kravitz, President AlturaSolutions
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Composting programs coming to some Virginia prisons
- Washington Supreme Court holds that sentencing juveniles to life without parole is unconstitutional
- Escaped MDOC parolee captured at Jackson shelter
- MS Supreme Court refuses to review appeal of man sentenced to 50 years in prison for Madison armed robbery
- Death row inmate seeks U.S. Supreme Court review of Youngstown murder conviction
- Record number of East Bay jail inmates likely to vote in 2018 midterms
- SCSO introduces new technology to recognize inmates at jail
- Inmate charged with shoving sheriff deputy
- Missing Inmate Captured in Oroville
- Angola inmate attempts escape, doesn’t make it past fence
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Food Service Officer
Ada County Sheriff's Office
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary