By North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Two corrections officers attacked by group of inmates at state prison
- Chillicothe native Casey Pigge eyed in stabbing of correction officer Matthew Mathias
- Inmate at Hampden County House of Correction charged with possession of Suboxone with intent to distribute
- Dept. of Correction suspends visitation for children after reporting dozens of flu cases
- Department of Corrections initiates purchasing freeze in light of budget cuts
- Atlanta Transitional Center has new superintendent
- Inmates give back to the community through building a float
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Work furlough inmate faces escape charge
- Yulee inmate first woman to receive GED in jail
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Faye S. Taxman, Ph.D. a University Professor in the Criminology, Law and Society Department and Director of the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence at George Mason University. Dr. Taxman is recognized for her work in the development of the seamless systems of care models that link the criminal justice with other service delivery systems as well as reengineering probation and parole supervision services, and organizational change models. Her work covers the breadth of the correctional system from jails and prisons to community corrections and adult and juvenile offenders, including all types of interventions and system improvement factors. She has had numerous grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institute of Justice, National Institute of Corrections, Office of National Drug Control Policy, and Bureau of Justice Assistance.
The website for the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence is http://www.gmuace.org/ .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was June 28, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Assignment Help Deal
Dissertation Writing Service Reviews