By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Georgia inmate dies after fight with other inmates
- Autopsy reveals Charles Manson died of acute cardiac arrest and complications resulting from a battle with colon cancer
- Escaped Oklahoma inmate arrested in Arizona
- Department of Corrections says escaped inmate was arrested in Tualatin
- 3 Former Corrections Officers Found Not Guilty In Death Of Bridgewater State Hospital Patient
- Missing Coffee County inmate caught in North Carolina
- Miller County lawmen save life of inmate who attempted suicide
- Escaped Mississippi inmate captured after 2 days on the run
- Ex-death row inmate to be released from Virginia prison
- Middlesex Sheriff’s Office Welcomes 34 New Corrections Officers
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Clinical Supervisor - Savannah
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Per Diem Psychologist/Clinical Supervisor - Zebulon
Spectrum Health Sytems, Inc