By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Dept. of Corrections unveils new plan to keep contraband out of SC prisons
- New program by local farm helps keep people from going back to prison
- Fort Dodge Correctional Facility inmate death is likely suicide
- Inmate Fails to Return After Work Release in Dover
- Texas death row inmate linked by DNA to 1999 LSU student murder, police say
- Authorities search for Leslie County inmate
- Prison Inmate Found Guilty of Second-Degree Murder for Gang-Related Killing
- Sheriff's Station Launches Search After Inmate Escape
- Escaped inmate reported in Cookeville
- Death of Salinas Valley State Prison Inmate Being Investigated As a Homicide
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Accounting Assistant I
City of Delano
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary