By Dr. Susan Jones
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmates charged for guard attacks at 2 Arkansas prisons
- Inmates make up 1 in 5 on Thomas Fire lines
- Floyd County Jail inmate charged with creating a riot
- Inmate in custody after walking away from Stockton correctional facility
- Florida names Corrections security leader as state CISO
- Pecan pie, other items found in prison contraband shakedown
- Inmate dies at Columbia hospital
- Alaska jails want more flexibility to grant inmate furloughs
- Former death row inmate in Arkansas released on parole
- Inmate revived after apparent overdose at Cumberland County Courthouse
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Clinical Supervisor - Savannah
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Health Services Administrator-Liberty TX
The GEO Group