>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Daily Meals

Subscribe to Daily Meals 10 posts, 10 voices

Login to reply

Female user chrispr697 5 posts

Oh, lunches..

Male user bruccy 3 posts

Hi, I appreciate your post where you discuss diabetes where people who affected by diabetes can control their diabetes. If you eat healthily it also will help you to keep fit just get best fryer in your kitchen make oil-free fries.

Female user contomlon 5 posts

We do sack lunches such as PB and J’s and fruit with milk or juice or bologne sandwiches with crackers and peanut butter that sort of stuff. Nothing fancy especially if it is an emergency issue. happy wheels

Download vingchang 5 posts

Even we do sack lunch….bingooo !!!

Male user Afrobob 18 posts

If an emergency arises that prevents proper planning for a full meal, we do sack lunches but if we’re locked down for an extended period of time we do satellite feeding following the regular meal plan. Typically the kitchen puts the food in styrofoam clam-shell trays, stacks ‘em on a food cart and sends them to the units. In the unit we allow eight inmates out their cells at a time to retrieve their food and return to their cells, as gen. pop. cells don’t have bean slots.

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

If they can’t leave their living area they get a delicious and nutritious sack lunch. If it’s a kitchen issue they might have a hot meal served on paper plates with disposable plasticware.

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

We do sack lunches.

Northwest hounded police animated avatar 100x100 90714 prznboss 44 posts

We do sack lunches too. I’ve recommended meal loaf before but that got shot down for some reason!

Male user Sniper7310 14 posts

We do sack lunches such as PB and J’s and fruit with milk or juice or bologne sandwiches with crackers and peanut butter that sort of stuff. Nothing fancy especially if it is an emergency issue.

Male user BigJr67 1 post

I am interested in finding out what other departments or facilities have in place for feeding inmates other than normal meals. For example, if there is an emergency and the inmates need to be locked down in their cell or dorm, or if the kitchen has an issue such as not being able to wash the food trays and so on. How do you feed the inmates, with bag meals or what? Thank you to everyone that responds to my topic.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015