>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

8 pointed star

Subscribe to 8 pointed star 4 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

Depending on the shape I would say that that could be from a group called the 5 presenters. If there is also a block letter “7” near it and a crescent moon near a star. These are all identifiers of this group. In my institution they align themselves with the bloods.

Male user larry 1 post

I, was just on a site called Chicagogangs.org which has a ton of information about Chicago gangs. The Insane Ashland Vikings, uses the 8 pointed star as an identifier, if that helps.

Male user algrob 24 posts

Dealt with this on another site. the final conclusion was that it was not the 8 trey crips. Will have to go back to that site and dig it up and let you know what we came up with. if need be contact me at algrob@lycos.com

Male user Stag 3 posts

Does anyone know anything about the 8 pointed star? I believe it has to do with the Crips. Possibly 8 trey gang.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015