>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Across the pond

Subscribe to Across the pond 9 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Eugene. You can get me Here.: https://www.facebook.com/mick.jordan.56

LOL Condon You Horrible Creature. How are you doing?

Male user irish_ironsight 3 posts

O.K Jordan……….. how the hell do I send you a private message on here,

LOL…. this is Condon here by the way, formerly of C2, now with the WV DOC and a few other things.

O.K Jordan……….. how the hell do I send you a private message on here,

LOL…. this is Condon here by the way, formerly of C2, now with the WV DOC and a few other things.

Male user Squeeze 70 posts

Well it’s good to know where some of you are from!! I am living in Nebraska, US. We have been accused of being a third world nation commonly called HUSKERS, also known as “Cornhuskers”. While I’m mostly Irish with a little English and French thrown in for attitude. If your familiar with the show COPS, we just had a camera crew person shot and killed last night as well as the robbery perp. Only in Omaha!! I welcome all of you from lands unknown and known. If you ever get the chance to come my way I’ll take you out to the west and do some deer hunting, it is a good hobby to keep my sanity from doing what we do and tastes good too, Welcome Tykelad and especially my Irish brethren!! I will get over there to visit my ancestral home land even if I have to swim that North Atlantic!!

Yep thats me

MICK……..

AKA Jordan ? is that you you terrible wee man?

Greetings and Welcome. Most of the Folks on here are from the US but we have Canadians, South Africans, Irish (me), Kiwis and Aussies.

Male user Tykelad 1 post

Hi everyone, I am a Prison Officer here in the U.K and stumbled across your site. Just wanted to say hello and maybe share some best practices. I have been in the job for15 yrs and worked in female, juvenile and adult male establishments.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015