>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Into every life a little rain will fall.

Subscribe to Into every life a little rain will fall. 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Online avatar HijoDeDiosMRM 12 posts

I love that story!!I wish that we had that in my facility.

Lion Comfortably ... 154 posts

Classic. How many feet of water do think they were swimming in?

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Don’t worry folks this is not a downbeat thread. Just something amusing that happened today. Every day inmates that are put on disciplinary report are placed in a holding cell until their report is dealt with. Now this cell is Non Smoking and the inmates are told this before they are placed in there. And there is a very good reason that this cell is Non Smoking. The Sprinkler System. So today their were 9 inmates from one particular wing who believe themselves to be the “Tough Guys”. So to be the “Rebels” and to show us some contempt they all decided that they were going to ignore our warning not to smoke. Now the Sprinkler does not spray water in a gentle mist but pushes out 60 gallons of freezing cold water under high pressure. Now the holding cell has a transparent door made of bullet proof glass so myself and my colleagues had a ring side seat. I have to say it was priceless to watch. They were kicking at the door and screaming to get out while we were rolling around the place laughing. And as for getting out I had the great pleasure in telling them that the door wasn’t going to be opened until the system stopped and the water drained away. After about 10 min’s the system reset and stopped. So out troops 9 very wet, very cold and very miserable inmates. And in between the laughter one of our lads pipes up and says to them “Remember Guys. Into every life a little rain will fall”.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015