>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Recent Posts by Worried Grandma


Subscribe to Recent Posts by Worried Grandma 2 posts found

Jan 03, 2015
Female user Worried Grandma 2 posts

Topic: The Club House / My Research for Information

Thank you. Things are looking better for us in regards to regaining custody of my grandson. He has been assigned a Guardian Ad Litem and she does not like the fact of my grandson living where he does, which also caused her to check into police reports filed and I will say OMG, there are a lot in a short period of time. That weighs in our favor too. I still continue to wonder why? But I guess I will never get the answer. Thank you again and be safe out there.

Nov 03, 2014
Female user Worried Grandma 2 posts

Topic: The Club House / My Research for Information

I am posting this in hopes of gaining more knowledge as to the rights of the public vs registered sex offenders, and hoping to protect my 3 yr old Grandson. I recently was made aware that my grandson is living in the same house as a registered sex offender, but told there are different levels of a sex offender. That if his crime was NOT against a child and or minor then it is fine to have the two living under the same roof? It scares me to death to think that this is where my grandson is forced to live. So I guess I am trying to get answers to, How can I find out the circumstances of this sex offender if he is allowed to be around children or not? On this sex offenders court records or should I say his convictions it says his crimes were against an adult, but when I go to the state statutes under which he plead guilty to, they state the age being some where between 13 to 15? I do not consider that age an adult. Please help if anyone can..
Thank you in advance.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015