>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Where in the world are you

Subscribe to Where in the world are you 132 posts, 74 voices

Login to reply

Male user NYCO_2010 5 posts

Mudflap, thanks for the welcome those Giants looking pretty good from what I’m seeing

Female user Jellin 2 posts

I spent many years as an ICU RN, decided I needed a less stressful job so here I am working in DOC. Loving it so far….. at least here I don’t have to take any crap from my patients lol.

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

Welcome to the zoo, NYCO_2010. How ’bout them Giants?

thats fine Ireland very nice always wanted to visit there

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

I only ask because I I know an Officer in Rikers Gang Intel Unit. He visits us regularly here in Ireland.

Mick, Im actually up north a bit in Wallkill

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

NYCO_2010 are you Rikers or Sing Sing.

Thank you Im looking forward to it

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

Welcome to the site and to a great career in Corrections NYCO

hey all, I’m new to the site and new to the NY department of corrections
\

Male user ThePickle 8 posts

Striker asks: Where in Oregon?

I work in Salem.

Welcome Nice.

Female user nice 1 post

Hello everybody…
I am new here…

Srt misc 266 Striker 34 posts

Where in Oregon Pickle?

Male user ThePickle 8 posts

Working as Corrections Officer in Oregon since 1989

Male user Sniper7310 14 posts

New to this site also. I work as a Lieutenant with the Ohio Dept. of Corrections.

I work in King County Jain in Seattle. Retired Army, and have chosen Corrections as a second career. I enjoy my work (how can you call it work if you enjoy it?) and have been with the Department for 2 years.

Male user BT 1 post

New to this site, CO in Australia here

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

I agree with ya, Sarge276. This is a quiet little forum but it has a lot of good info.

100 5886 Sarge276 45 posts

I’m a sergeant with the Oklahoma Dept. of Corrections. Yes, I’m an Okie from Muskogee and there is a lot of marijuana here as well as meth and just about everything else, although most of todays generation has no clue what white lightning is…lol (if you haven’t heard the song look it up on you tube-Merle Haggard Okie from Muskogee).
I’ve been a CO for a little over 4 years. It’s nice to see so many people from so many places on here. This site is a great opportunity to interact with and get ideas from other departments and agencies.

Dave uniform deputydave132 3 posts

FutureCo have you thought about applying for the San Mateo County corrections? We should be hiring soon. We just hired a few and are building a new jail and are going to need quite a few new, good quality people soon.

Dave uniform deputydave132 3 posts

My name is Dave and I have worked in the San Mateo County jail for eleven years now. I love the work and look forward to coming to work everyday. I can’t believe they pay me to do this.

L 43dab674bb5bdd2b6ab1d63093a78537 loosescrew 2 posts

Greetings and salutations from the Emerald Isle! I work in Mountjoy prison (The Joy) in Dublin city, Ireland. I’ve been here from the start of my service 6 years ago. Feels like 2 years! An old five-eight, or officer, said to me during my 1st week “The days will be long, but the years will be short!” Man was he right!?! Stay Safe…

Male user Steven80 1 post

Hello i’m from Budapest, Hungary, and i have been in the department now for 2 years as a sergeant in a remand prison. I work in transportation, we transport inmates between the prisons across the country

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada.
Almost 1 year into a new career.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015