>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Where in the world are you

Subscribe to Where in the world are you 132 posts, 74 voices

Login to reply

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

I work for the Irish Prison Service in Mountjoy Prison, Dublin, Ireland

Male user MichiganRUO 12 posts

Im a corrections officer in Ionia, Michigan….working in our maximum security prison here. I dont know about Texas, but Michigan has some of the best paid C/Os in the nation!

Im actually moving up to RUO, Unit Officer at a secure level 1, and have an interview for Probation Officer in my neighboring county, all still with the state DOC.

Prison Bucks Counti... 2 posts

Hello All :0) I am a Corrections Officer in beautiful Bucks County Pa.

Imag0044 Bob02911 4 posts

Hey there Transporter.I am here in North Carolina Death Row. Central Prison.

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

I AM IN SEAGOVILLE AT THE BOP NEARLY EVERY WEEK DROPPING OFF FEDS AND, NOW AND THEN, PICKING UP A COUPLE. DOES HE WORK IN THE R&D (INTAKE) DEPT.? ACTUALLY WORK ABOUT 55 MILES FROM IT.

BTW…YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE $$$ ABOUT OUR GREAT STATE! NO DISRESPECT INTENDED TOWARD ANYONE ELSES STATE. BUT Y’ALL KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN HERE! LOL

WHERE IN TEXAS ARE YOU?

Online avatar HijoDeDiosMRM 12 posts

Hello Transporter. I have a friend whose brother works at the federal prison in Seagoville TX.Do you work near there?I am a deputy for the county sheriff’s office.I also live in Texas,the BEST state in the country!!

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

I work for the county SO in the jail. After nearly three years as a floor officer and a Court Transport Officer I made a step up a year ago to Federal Transport dept. We transport federal inmates for the US Marshals Service who are house with us under contract. I am in North Texas, near Dallas.

What units are you guys and ladies at?

Kinda wondering if anyone here is at the Polansky unit near Huntsville. (I believe that is right. It’s a death row unit here in Texas.)

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015